Saturday, October 26, 2019

Returning

I'm back. Yes I know, two weeks have gone by. The illness lasted longer than I had hoped and, well, things are happening here. A few good, most bad. I will detail them more later because I think there is so much going on that it has not gotten out beyond the local area.

I did not get access to news again until yesterday and am still catching up, but I was mildly surprised to see the nebulous legal harassment of GEAS. I don't think that is going to get better. Most governments and megacorps are going to stigmatize and belittle the report, even as the evidence grows more obvious.

We have a lot to do. I hope that now I can more consistently get into the conversation, tell the story of my area, and contribute to what looks like a growing number of ideas on how to deal with the superthreats.

More soon.

No comments: